Thursday, September 2, 2010

We are in Cape May, New Jersey...










I still have no pictures of us here, hehe. These pictures are of us at Greenbelt Park, Maryland. We refer to it as "Tick Park" because Lily and I were both infested after a short, 1/4 mile hike. And don't even let me get started on the chiggers. They are itchy as *%&#!





There's also pictures of the kids sharing the stroller and our bedtime routine - storytime. I hope you all enjoy. We are planning on getting photos of the kids at the pool, the ocean and on the boardwalk, as well as some pics with Joe & Jean.

Stay tuned.

Love,
Matt

PS - I wroe this post last week but I just found it in the draft section. Ugh! I'll get these kinks worked out little by little.






2 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful children! =)

    Thanks for sharing your post with us.

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are ADORABLE!!!! I just love my niece and newphew so much!!!

    ReplyDelete