Monday, August 9, 2010

Another flat tire!

Can you believe it? We were all packed up and ready to go buy 2 new front tires in Richmond. I was doing the final walk around to check everything and disconnect the power cable. As I started my tire review I couldn't believe my very eyes. The first tire I inspect is dead flat. The just happened last week!!

Well, I learned my lesson last week with the flat and I joined Good Sam's Club and I signed up for their emergency road service, so it's taken care of. They came and put the spare on for me. Now let's just hope we don't wake up tomorrow with another flat.

If we can just make it to Richmond tomorrow I think we'll be alright. ...eh, we'll be alright anyway.

So, we basically stayed in port here in Hayes, Virginia for another night. Guille has improved drastically this week in the pool. Rain Valentine now pulls herself up on everything. Hopefully tomorrow we'll be sleeping in Maryland just outside of DC. Party in Greenbelt Park anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I can sympathize. When we took off and finally headed west, the first day on the freeway we blew a tire. God was watching and there was a great roadside campground 3 miles down at the very next exit and we could limp in there. Awesome wi-fi and bathrooms. Since then we haven't had any trouble and we've gone a long ways. Good luck, I subscribed via RSS to see how your luck improves.
    -Jack
    mycheckedinlife.com

    ReplyDelete