Friday, August 20, 2010

Good Bye, Atlantic Ocean!

(left - Rain V. with Billy's motorcycle)
Having lived my childhood in Southwest Philly, the Jersey shore has always had a special place in my heart. But now, we are heading west and are planning to ultimately end up on the west coast - Portland, perhaps, or somewhere in that area.

So, we came to say our good-byes to the Atlantic, which will no longer be my ocean. The Pacific is calling me, as it did when we moved to California and Mexico a few years ago.

So we swam at the beach today, in Delaware, where we are staying until Michael's wedding. He has pictures of the bachelor party from last weekend on Facebook. Feel free to check them, I'm 'tagged.' It was a great time! My first serious club experience. Not my scene, really, but fun to do on the rare occasion!

We'll likely go out in a boat on Sunday, so tomorrow, Sat, we'll go collect butterflies. Hopefully will get some nice pictures for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment